Powerful Educational Toy – Children naturally learn by playing and SmartBricks dynamic building blocks provide the ultimate learning opportunity and educational development.
- Insert 1 “AA” battery on the backside of the Motor (“AA” battery not included)
- Once the Motor is in place, start attaching bricks around it
- After creating a Brick layout, add the You need a Gear Connector in order to connect the Gears to the Brick.
- Connect the Gears to the Bricks, using the Gear Connectors:
- Using the Hand Crank
- Make sure that all the Gears are connected properly while building and adding new Gears. You can use the Hand Crank to check the rotation of all the gears. Also, the Hand Crank can be used to manually move the gears and get the fun started!
- Time to decorate: Once you have placed all the Gears, put the small Gears on top of the medium and large Gears, use the Gear Connectors to create a 3D design. Each box also comes with a Merry-Go-Pound, a Seesaw and a Swing. Stickers are available by subscribing to our Youtube channel.